Tuesday 22 November 2011

Journal Entry

Yesterday waas a descent day. I didn't have any homework. In math I was able to finish my matrices project which was a lot easier than I thaught it would be. Today we have to trade and someone has to decode our message. After school I went home and relaxed, I was reall tired because the night before people were being chased by the cops on my street so that is all I heard. I then went out to dinner for my step-dad's birthday. I got home and relaxed for a little and then went to bed. I was then woke up at 12:30am by the police because a 2 year old kid wanderd out of her house. The family lives 5 houses down from mine. I didn't get much sleep because there was a helicopterflying over all morning. mI hope that they can find the kid sometime soon. Hopefully today is a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment