Thursday 10 November 2011

Dear Teachers

Dear Teachers,
         I like most of my classes. My favorite class in Algebra with Mrs. Dobash. It is a really fun class. My other favorite class would have to be American History with Mr. Ashcroft. I like it because there is not a lot of homework. My least favorite thing about school is homework. I hate having to go home after a whole day of school and have to do more school work. I would love for homework to just disappear. A lot of times if I have a lot of homework I will on purposely not do it. I really like graphic design because there is absolutely no homework. Spanish is not a very hard class either. Sometimes I would like to get out of it but it is not because of the teacher, it is because of some of the kids in the class. Mrs. Stover is a great teacher. The bad part about Spanish is that I'm stuck with all sophomores which can get really annoying some times. I would have rather of taken it my freshman year and I would have been done with it by now and I would have had friends in my Spanish classes. Forensic science is okay. It would be better if we didn't do all the summaries and have so much writing. When I signed up for it last year I wasn't expecting there to be so much writing. Other than that it is a really great class. I really like all my classes this year. I hope I have this great of classes next year since it will be my last year. All of my teacher are really nice and don't tend to get too mad.
Sincerely,
Zack McAtee

No comments:

Post a Comment