Thursday 8 March 2012

Why I think I should have gotten a better grade on the perspective assignment!

I think I deserved better than an F. I think I should have gotten at least a B. I demonstraed that I know how to draw, using illustrator, in perspective. I proved that I know how to  draw on the different planes. I also demonstrated that I know how to adjust the perspective to give a different view of the perspective. I proved that I know how to move beween the two planes and make different things on them. My perspective project proved that I was able to do everything that the tutorial showed us. I was able to take the shape tool and make the shapes be drawn in the perspective plane that I wanted them to be drawn in. Everything that I made was in the correct perspective. That is why I think I deserve better than an F on the perspective project. Sure it wasn't the most creative thing I could have made but I proved That I know what I was doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment