Friday 20 January 2012

Why do you think some parents are deadbeats? What makes a parent good?

        I think that some parents are deadbeats because thats the way their parents were. Most people follow in the foot steps of their own parents so that is the way they will be.  When I see parents that are deadbeats and they talk about their parents you can tell that they arfe just like them. That is why I think that some parents are just lazy deadbeats.
      
         There are many thngs in the world today that can make parents good or bad. I think the things that make a parent good is how they treat their children. You have to treat your children right to be considered a good parent. You also have to love and care for your child. If there is no love between you and your child then you can't be considered a good parent. Those are just a few different things that I think seperates a good parent from a bad one.

No comments:

Post a Comment