Wednesday 25 June 2008

Rocket Road Trip


Hey everyone. This is something I've been sitting on for awhile. I made a webcomic. I've actually been on it for about 5 months now. It's been alot of fun but I didn't want to post much about it till I had done enough of them that I was sure I would keep doing it. Most people who start doing webcomics end up doing like 5 of them and then quitting and never coming back. I wanted to do it long enough that I felt semi comfortable with it and had enough to share with eveyone. that being said here it is. Me and a friend of mine at work, Isaac Stewart are writing it and then I draw it up give it to him and he adds the text and throws it up online. You can find them all at rocketroadtrip.com . I suggest going back to the begining of the strip and reading through. Some of the stories are sequential in nature and I think it reads better that way. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment